- Low health care financial literacy among healthcare worker specially dialysis technicians.
Impact on Patient Care:
- Financial stress may indirectly affect patient care, as healthcare workers dealing with their financial challenges may find it harder to focus on their professional responsibilities.
Reduced Ability to Cope with Emergencies:
- Inadequate financial literacy can leave dialysis technicians unprepared to handle unexpected financial emergencie.
Solution : Creating Awarness and Financial Help
Educating, persuading and Assisting them with part funding of Mediclaim, term insurance and PPF
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, PMJJBY and Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, PMSBY – government schemes.
- PMJJBY provides coverage for death due to any reason. The money would be paid to the nominee in case of death of the insured.
- PMSBY provides coverage for accidental death and disability. The annual premium for PMSBY is ₹20.