- Lack of awareness in slum areas
- Cost hesitancy so no routine health checkups
- Fear of going to a doctor
- Delayed treatment and diagnosis
- Lower quality of life
- More complications and Higher healthcare costs due to delayed intervention
Van for reaching residential societies, slums and chawls for Early detections and treatment preventing Paralysis, Heart Attack and Kidney failure in slum areas by checking their weight , BP and Sugar .
Creating awareness and educating them to reduce salt .
Will be assisted with Doctors , Nurse and Lab equipments